entec chipper question !

defenderjack

sounds fuel related have you put any crappy diesel or in a dity can in it had same problem and it was water.

its a new batch of red so that was my first thought ,happened while the weather was attrocious so may be some water getting in somewhere ?? flush it through with some white deisel probably and hope that sorts it :thumbup1:

I get through loads of in line filters, they are about £1.50 each so no worries, keep a batch of them you at all times!

this is gona sound like a really novice question ,and im normally quite mechanically able ,i havnt had the chipper that long and the in line filter that is on it doesnt look like a factory piece ? as im sure the guy i bought it from said he put it on for the exact reason that it stops crap ,but ive never notice another filter anywhere ? should it have one or not ? im confused now i was gona give it a service soon as he had done it prior to me buying it ,spose i should of had a good look before now really !lol ha :lol: