QCF Level 4 feedback!

Gareth jones

Ive heard applications at Merrist wood for the level 4 came in thick n fast and they have filled the course up this year! As of circumstances i couldnt apply this year (one of my tutors from level 2 said it was a blessing in disguise to have a year out as of the work load), so im applying for next

And wanted to get some feedback on what people thought of the course, could be anything! Ive got the reading list to wet my appitite but thought i would start a thread so i know abit more about what im getting myself into :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard applications at Merrist wood for the level 4 came in thick n fast and they have filled the course up this year! As of circumstances i couldnt apply this year (one of my tutors from level 2 said it was a blessing in disguise to have a year out as of the work load), so im applying for next

And wanted to get some feedback on what people thought of the course, could be anything! Ive got the reading list to wet my appitite but thought i would start a thread so i know abit more about what im getting myself into :)

Alright lads.. Thanks again for the reading list!

Where did you take the course David? I have been told it's a social life eater! Was there any areas that you thought the course went more indepth than you thought? or viser versa?

Good luck with it Allinicol! What college are you studying at? Took a hit to the wallet from the reading list but saw it as a bit of a self investment! Might be a bit early and personal preference but what books have you found most helpful?

Alright lads.. Thanks again for the reading list!

Where did you take the course David? I have been told it's a social life eater! Was there any areas that you thought the course went more indepth than you thought? or viser versa?

Good luck with it Allinicol! What college are you studying at? Took a hit to the wallet from the reading list but saw it as a bit of a self investment! Might be a bit early and personal preference but what books have you found most helpful?