Signs and cards

TheHungrySquirrel

Trying to get some writing for the truck sorted and some new cards printed.

What do you guys think to the following?

Main logo:

The Hungry Squirrel

Tree care & woodcraft

On doors:

Forestry & garden tree work

Pruning, removals and planting

Chestnut fencing

Hedge trimming and planting

Greenwood crafts

Any thoughts on better wording or ideas folks??

I'd go simple on the doors. Tree and garden work. Hedge Trimming. Fencing. Forestry and greenwood crafts are not the kind of thing people buy because they've seen it on a van, its a niche. You say removals people think of moving house. I think people like to see a location as well - It builds confidence. "Covering X, Y and Z".

Obvious bit - landline number, website address, generic 'info@' email address.

I'd go simple on the doors. Tree and garden work. Hedge Trimming. Fencing. Forestry and greenwood crafts are not the kind of thing people buy because they've seen it on a van, its a niche. You say removals people think of moving house. I think people like to see a location as well - It builds confidence. "Covering X, Y and Z".

Obvious bit - landline number, website address, generic 'info@' email address.

Cheer for that you have some good points.

My business is probably a 60/40 split of Treework and craft so figured something on the truck would help promote it more?

Probably can't hurt to have it on there but I prefer the 'less is more' look. I see a lot of arb trucks with a list of different tree operations on there. All the customer wants to know is you work on trees! Doubt they give a monkeys if you plant, prune, pollard, coppice, reduce, reshape, fell, dismantle, crown thin, deadwood, etc, etc.

For a niche item such as greenwood work I think graphics are key. An example of your best work with greenwood working below would be great. I do that with planting. Nice example of a memorial tree, a really nice shot of an avenue. Row of pleached hornbeams in a formal setting. A picture is worth a thousand words as they say.

Edited by richy_B

If it was me I'd have your logo taking up half the greedy board with garden and tree work as three lines on the other half. Same both sides. Then your email and phone number just under the rail on the pickup body. On the tailgate I'd have phone, email and website as three lines on the right. Tree work, Gardening, Fencing on the left. The doors don't have enough room in my opinion.

If you were pushing the greenwood working side of things you could do three columns on the greedy boards, each with an imagine. Different both sides. Would be quite eye catching.

If it was me I'd have your logo taking up half the greedy board with garden and tree work as three lines on the other half. Same both sides. Then your email and phone number just under the rail on the pickup body. On the tailgate I'd have phone, email and website as three lines on the right. Tree work, Gardening, Fencing on the left. The doors don't have enough room in my opinion.

If you were pushing the greenwood working side of things you could do three columns on the greedy boards, each with an imagine. Different both sides. Would be quite eye catching.

That's great.

I did a quick mock up on photoshop but couldn't seem to make it work.

Th doors as you say are a little small for much