Kindling machine advice

samtheman365

We have all given you advice.all you need to do now is a bit of market research.and go for the option thats suits you.if you get so busy you cant keep up with your orders you can always buy in your kindling you can pick it up for as little as a £1 a bag.never put your eggs all in one basket in buisness it doesnt matter how you make your money as long as you are making it.that my way of thinking and touch wood im doing allright.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have all given you advice.all you need to do now is a bit of market research.and go for the option thats suits you.if you get so busy you cant keep up with your orders you can always buy in your kindling you can pick it up for as little as a £1 a bag.never put your eggs all in one basket in buisness it doesnt matter how you make your money as long as you are making it.that my way of thinking and touch wood im doing allright.

Thanks for all your advice!!!!!

i will be buying a kindling proccesor

now i must think of the next subject i need advice on....

thats alright if you live in Scotland and want spares or advice quick - but you cant beat fuelwood for backup - we deal alot with them and they give advice, spares and mechanics call out even on a Sunday! which means alot in this game. People who sell things a way off may have a good product - but not always a good backup service - regards joy and rohan

Thats a point but i would have a posh processor any day before a jappa that fuelwood sell.i bought a palax off caladonian forestry in scotland secound hand a week after i had it there was problems with it.i give them a call and they come down wales and sorted it out free of charge.a friend of mine has bought off j.p. Wilson and they are superb with after sales care.if i was to buy another kindler i would go and have a demo of the one they sell.at the end of the day you will get warranty from anyone you buy brand new off.

Thats a point but i would have a posh processor any day before a jappa that fuelwood sell.i bought a palax off caladonian forestry in scotland secound hand a week after i had it there was problems with it.i give them a call and they come down wales and sorted it out free of charge.a friend of mine has bought off j.p. Wilson and they are superb with after sales care.if i was to buy another kindler i would go and have a demo of the one they sell.at the end of the day you will get warranty from anyone you buy brand new off.

yes fair point, but I speak as I find, and we have had large forestry kit off jas'p's before and had probs - sometimes ok & come out ontime others they seem to have off days or three - but we do deal with other people all over England & Scotland, Wales & Ireland and they may be brill as encountered by others but thats just as weve found.

not so with Fuelwood or yes even Caledoniaon we do deal alot with many other Forestry companies but sometimes the chap down the road is better than the one 200 miles away? isnt it?

:001_huh::confused1:

The posch machine is a DIRECT copy on the fuelwood machine. Posch bought one and took it to their factory to copy.

I think that Fuelwood are to expensive, but it is a cracking machine

Knowing Richard & Peter at Fuelwood - they are tweaking their machines all the time - weve got Splitta & Transaw and had Kindlet and we demo for them and they are always working at improvements all the time and because they are all handmade at Beausale they will add on any bits you want or tweaks etc that you may require - they DO actually listen to your feedback and are constantly improving - which I think is very good of a small company trying to stay ahead of the game and making a British Product to compete with all that foreign equipment - ooh dear I feel the National Anthem coming on...:001_tt2::thumbup: