Arb Truck Sides

Thesnarlingbadger

How long before appearing in the overloaded thread

haha yeah I know but I didn't have the cash to splash on a ally, helium filled planks sow went with what I had at the time. But have weight it and with myself and tools I still have just over a tonne to play with. Just means more trips to tip sites for now but its not the end of the world.

Ally sheet riveted on, key up with wire wool ( or abrasive disc) red oxide primer and couple of coats of leyland trade metal black. That's what's on ours. Sign writing on and no mishaps with the jet wash as of yet ( 10 months on the one truck and 2 years on the other)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Arbtalk mobile app

It's a good idea that. I may look in to it. I quite like the look of ally composite as it means a little less work on my part.

It's nice and simple, the very first problem came today though, I threw a log on and pushed one of the sides out, maybe tec screws better than rivets? This was on the truck from 2014

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Arbtalk mobile app

It does seem appealing on the low cost side of things to me. As I have marine ply on the inside i shouldn't get an issue with anything denting the ally from the inside-out. Thanks for the input. Hope you can bent the dent back without to much fuss mate.