Hi LittleRob,

I am glad to hear you will be trying out the chains. Remember there is a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't happy. Although I am sure you will be.

Thanks for your message. I have replied to the private one, but I thought it might be worthwhile for other people to see my reply.

Our chains on Ebay are distributed differently. We send them in bulk to a distribution centre, which cuts down on costs. This is only possible for items we sell a lot of. Therefore only the most popular items are on ebay. You can purchase the full range of Rotatech chains and products on our website Rotatech Chains & Bars - Northern ARB Supplies.

Thanks,

Nicola

Edited by Northernarbsupplies

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan,

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience before. We haven't had any complains of the chains doing this. So either it hit something or it was a one-off issue with that chain.

If you have any problems with the next Rotatech chain you try, please get in touch. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. For 2 reasons: we are extremely confident with the quality of the chains, and if there are any problems, we want to know.

Best of luck trying the chain. It would be amazing if you could post on here how it goes.

Nicola

Hi Adamam,

I understand your concerns. We did sell the generic chains from the same factory. We sold a massive amount to the DIY market. From this we developed a close relationship with them and designed the Rotatech chain. They make to our specifications and are of a very high quality. Most high-quality products these days come out of China.

The best way to judge the quality is to try out the chain. At less then half the price of the leading brands and a money-back guarantee, you aren't taking a risk. If you do like the chains you will save a lot of money.

Edited by Northernarbsupplies

Rob D,

It is worth following us on social media to keep updated on our new products. The 1/4" and .404 chains were launched a couple of weeks ago.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/NorthernArbSupplies

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/northernarb

LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/northern-arb-supplies

Blog - Northern Arb Supplies Blog - Conservation, the Outdoors & Essential Equipment

You can also join our mailing list, if you PM me your email I can get that on there.

I bought a couple of the piranha chains a while back and wasn't impressed by the amount they stretched. However that aside they cut ok and have been sharpened at least 4 times by me, who is a less than average sharpener, and they are still doing the business on some wind blown Larch at the weekend.

Previously said I wouldn't use them again but once they have been "stretched in" they do ok and perhaps the new rotatech improvements will stop the stretching issue I had.

So will eat humble pie and say that they are pretty good for the money and will give them another go.