Greenmech 152

Down-the-slope

This machine has been on ebay atleast 5 times. Sames pictures everytime but advertised in different locations (always in the middle of no were) The seller will on ship the item once funds are cleared outside of ebay. Will not allow collection always claims he works away or is away from home and there is nobody availabe to meet you to collect

Need i say anymore.....Another scam

Be a good machine if its genuine, ask to go see it, to be honest i would not buy anything big off ebay without seeing it first if its owt big, then pay by cheque or cash, do not pay upfront before seeing it. If he refuses then stear clear!

This machine has been on ebay at least 5 times. Sames pictures everytime but advertised in different locations (always in the middle of no were) The seller will on ship the item once funds are cleared outside of ebay. Will not allow collection always claims he works away or is away from home and there is nobody availabe to meet you to collect

Need i say anymore.....Another scam

Thats what I was thinking so thanks :thumbup1: for the heads up!! What got me suspicious initially was the different type faces used in reply (ie looked like cut and paste from replies sent to others)

If it looks too good to be true........

Any how if it WAS real...good bit of kit?

In the day, the 152 and 202 were and still can be good reliable chippers. I had an early one fitted with the round blades and it caused me no grief for the 3-4 years I owned it. PM me if you need to go further................................