Ocd customer

Gavin

Had the worst customer today...

Trimming hedges not a drop was left on the job

should have been a 3hr conifer trim but due to this bloody customers ocd we were picking up every tiny evidence of us being there

customer then asks how much to take down a crappy dead ucaltptus, told her i wasnt interested that i was to busy

rely didnt fancy picking up sawdust with tweisers.

When we finished she asked me to send a invoice!!!!!

What the foook

i exsplained that invoice terms were for commercial customers and that if she wished to be invoiced then she would have to adhere to 14 days with penalties for late payment.

Now i think this customer is going to bump me and i wish she will just so i can go and dump a couple of truck loads of crap on her drive haha bring it on bit*h that will upset her ocd.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was a normal day?

I'd process the invoice and deliver by hand to the customer and ask if she wants to pay now to save her the cost and hassle of postage and help with your cashflow. If you have done such a good and tidy job she should be more than willing to pay you.

I would also type her a quote for the eucalyptus expalaining there may be a small amount of sawdust left on site due to the nature of the works and that this will decompose into the ground. Deliver this at the same time and you may get another job out of it and provided you price to allowing for her OCD your onto a winner!

Had the worst customer today...

Trimming hedges not a drop was left on the job

should have been a 3hr conifer trim but due to this bloody customers ocd we were picking up every tiny evidence of us being there

customer then asks how much to take down a crappy dead ucaltptus, told her i wasnt interested that i was to busy

rely didnt fancy picking up sawdust with tweisers.

When we finished she asked me to send a invoice!!!!!

What the foook

i exsplained that invoice terms were for commercial customers and that if she wished to be invoiced then she would have to adhere to 14 days with penalties for late payment.

Now i think this customer is going to bump me and i wish she will just so i can go and dump a couple of truck loads of crap on her drive haha bring it on bit*h that will upset her ocd.

lol.. take it easy son...

you should have wrote her one out there and then..

always carry a invoice book...:thumbup:

I did rmidged through my truck foun a acient invoice pad done it there

should have seen the shock on her face

still want her to not pay though haha

we give our customers ratings , the amount of tea etc and this woman was a big fat 0

in the last 4 years this woman has been the worst at least its the week end a guys

we give our customers ratings , the amount of tea etc and this woman was a big fat 0

in the last 4 years this woman has been the worst at least its the week end a guys

id still rather have the cash than being miffed off about the job and having the thought about going and dumping a load on her drive..:001_:reddy:rolleyes:..

next time she rings tell her your busy:thefinger:

just let someone else have the splender of working for her ...lol

Put the shoe on the clients foot and think what score she would have given you as a company?

Edited by Simon Rotheram

id still rather have the cash than being miffed off about the job and having the thought about going and dumping a load on her drive..:001_:reddy:rolleyes:..

Next time she rings tell her your busy:thefinger:

Just let someone else have the splender of working for her ...lol

neighbour was funny

asked how it was all going told us that she uses someone different every year now i know why

sure i will get the dosh a good job was done with a lot of patience.