Re classifying truck body type on V5

Rupe

I sent off the V5 of my new truck a week ago to change the body type to "tipper" and I corrected a typo in my comapany name spelling while I was at it.

But it came back with the typo corrected and the body type remained as "drop side".

I had a quick look on tinternet and it looks as though I may have to provide proof of these changes? Anyone know much about this?

I'm not sure I can be bothered TBH.

just send away the form again and see what happens. maybe just someone having a friday moment and made a mistake mate

DVLA making a mistake - Sorry there's no way that could ever happen you know, after all they're a highly competent government organisation:001_tt2:

I though that, maybe they can only change one thing at a time and saw the name correction first and just did that. I wonder how many times I can send it back and change one letter at a time until it spelled some thing rude? A bit like the countdown clip on youtube!

Just gone through this with my sprinter!

They sent a questionnaire form ,engine number etc which I never got round to. In the end I had an appointment with my local DVLA to inspect the van. It took 5 minutes for the girl to say oh yes its a tipper!:confused1:

Where woudl the local DVLA be?