Eastonmade Wood Splitters In The UK

eastonmade

Hi Guys,

I am from Canada and build commercial grade wood splitters. I have had a lot of interest from the other side of the pond the last couple of months. I am currently working on getting a CE stamp for the splitters. I know most splitters overseas run on 3 phase electric or PTO power from a tractor. All of my splitters run a small petrol engine. They burn 15-20 litres of fuel a day.

It isn't a big deal for me to put a PTO pump on my splitter, nor is it a major issue to put on an electric motor. I am just wondering what peoples thoughts are on a petrol powered wood splitter.

here is a link to the splitter on youtube.

[ame]

[/ame]

Eastonmade Wood splitters - Home

This model will cost 6800£ this includes shipping.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Hi does sound a bit steep, but that kinda depend on size of pump (splitting power), engine size etc. and whether that's delivered inc VAT etc. Looks efficient and I would say looks good but can't see the machine!😀

Also you wouldn't have to have 2 hands on if ram n splitter were guarded.