Cecil the lion vs planned parenthood scandal.

TIMON

Came across this news article explaining how the killing of a lion has caused more outrage than the horrific scandal at planned parenthood.

We truly live in a very mixed up world.

Very sad.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/21346-cecil-the-lion-ranks-higher-than-planned-parenthood-s-baby-holocaust

Might as well take the bait ..

We truly do live in a mixed up world when people consider women's right of control over her own body more disgusting than the killing of a critically endangered species ..

Thought this comment pretty accurate ..

'Considering the PP videos were disseminated by a known con artist using a fake company operating under guidelines completely incongruent with its mission statement (illegal); and considering that man's films have been debunked as selectively edited and intentionally misleading; and considering he does exactly that for a living -- con people; and considering the "sale" of body parts amounted to recompense for storage and shipping fees (no "profit"); and considering those tissue sample help develop vaccines and cures for diseases; and considering PP performed 500,000 breast exams, 400,000 pap smears, and 4.5 million STI tests including HIV in 2013, people need to STFU with their conspiracy theories and obsession with hurting women. PP stops more abortions through sex ed and contraception that it facilitates with safe, medically supervised procedures.'

Might as well take the bait ..

We truly do live in a mixed up world when people consider women's right of control over her own body more disgusting than the killing of a critically endangered species ..

Thought this comment pretty accurate ..

'Considering the PP videos were disseminated by a known con artist using a fake company operating under guidelines completely incongruent with its mission statement (illegal); and considering that man's films have been debunked as selectively edited and intentionally misleading; and considering he does exactly that for a living -- con people; and considering the "sale" of body parts amounted to recompense for storage and shipping fees (no "profit"); and considering those tissue sample help develop vaccines and cures for diseases; and considering PP performed 500,000 breast exams, 400,000 pap smears, and 4.5 million STI tests including HIV in 2013, people need to STFU with their conspiracy theories and obsession with hurting women. PP stops more abortions through sex ed and contraception that it facilitates with safe, medically supervised procedures.'

Well said that man (or woman)?

I feel the same but was too much of a wussy to reply directly.

With all due respect Ti, that article is not well considered and laced with misguided religious nonsense.

In my opinion that is!

If everyone thought the same as me in all things we would be in rather a lot of trouble!

Same here VI, I just thought it made for interesting reading.... And for provoking thought.....

I'm not trying to push my views on anyone or convert anyone.

Having said that I am very grateful to my mum that she didn't go there :)