problems with ms200t

csjr

i did this just a few weeks ago, it wouldnt go into the stop position, i had to choke it all day and was a pest. i took it apart, holy moly. it was just the earth wire, i could see that but i was too far in, so i decided to take it all apart. after a few minutes i shook my head and put it in a box and dropped it off at the local repair man. went back the next day and the 2 mechanics were stumped since they never saw it come apart. luckily i was working with a guy who loves tinkering with saws. he took it home and fixed it, but he forgot the bar, so i finally got it back yesterday. what a palava.

Oh they are complicated little rascals to work on ,I'll grant you that .

The first one I worked on it must have taken me 45 minutes to figure out how the handle assembley went together .

However making a broad statement that the saw is a piece of junk because a person doesn't know how to work on would be like saying a Rolls is a chunk of junk and compare it to a Honda Civic .

Oh by the way that Husky 335 is not what a person would call a sweetheart to work on either .To get to anything on it you have to disect it into little pieces .For example just to replace the oiler shaft you have to take it clear apart as the shaft is on the outer cover of the saw .