jas p wilson open day

biggarlogs

Mrs logs and baby logs are coming too.just in case I get a sudden urge to buy something .avoided spending anything at the Caledonian day.and misses still angry at me buying lunch in co op rather than gleneagles.oh well .........:thumbup:i

Hi could nt get to caledonian show what was it like are the demos ones when you can get your hands on a machine or can you only watch.What date is wilsons?

Cheers C hris

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson's is Friday and sat .yes you can jump the ropes and have a go if you wish .and all the machines are working all day .unlike Caledonian's which was last week where you need to find an operator and ask him nicely to start machine up.jake

took a run down after all and quite surprised how big the demo area has gotten over last couple of years, still quite fancy one of the billet cutters looked quite good machine but the only money spent was a new pair of boots and a big pickaroon at clarks.

Went today and bumped into jake and the family. Mrs logs had a tight rein on him and his wallet:001_smile: so no new processor for him, me's think.

Looking at the wood-mizer set up, the mrs has this idea of building our own log cabin (western style), so buy a mill, as many lorry loads of wood as needed, build said cabin and sell said mill after completion, feasible. Anyhow just going to hire him in to mill down some oversize soft and hard woods to make rustic benches.

I nearly got her to OK the big lasco splitter...most impressed....until she found out we had to buy a digger too....I lied saying they were only 5k mmm maybe lotto will be good tonight.nice to meet Nigel too and woodwasp.jake