Sunrise NZ

atree

Late start this morning was it????

You must have been at the pub for too long as that that is not a sun set! it is the sunrise from the next morning.:ohmy:

Come on mate, first day back at work and you are getting all soft on us with pics of the sunrise, next you will be writing poems on Arbtalk...:scared1:

As the bird whistled in the lone birch and the wind rustles gently in the old man pine.......

Cricky (you can't say sh*t anymore) you are even turning me soft. Better get back manly stuff like watching Bruno:blushing:

hahahahaha, it was yesterday morning (day off 2day)

was 6.50 in the morning and thats an early start for me :) guess ive been off for far too long then ropey,

Oh no brits dont like to use words like sh*t for the puplic to see :confused1:

hahahahaha, it was yesterday morning (day off 2day)

was 6.50 in the morning and thats an early start for me :) guess ive been off for far too long then ropey,

Oh no brits dont like to use words like sh*t for the puplic to see :confused1:

whats wrong with the word 'shot' - not a problem here my antipodean friends. :001_tongue::001_tongue:

nice pics there mate. all a get to see in the morning is gray clouds and the promise of rain WHERE AS THE BLUE SKY GONE AAHHHH lol

got a really good pic of a sunset over the sea up at ullapool the heather on the hills looks like it was on fire most amazing sight of ever seen. sadly got no scanner so cant post :thumbdown:

Blue sky day in Canterbury today.

The pic is from Mt Hutt Ski field looking back down to Chritchurch in the distance.

Takes about 1 1/2 hours to get here from my house so if you wake up with a day like 2 day off you go........

59765470a6a3a_MtHutt.jpg.7e7bd08add7973f33f956f198889b507.jpg