Oak Tree Reduction by MEWP from Cannon Access

kentjames

nice work..mewps etc are invaluable when it comes to tip work.

They certainly are, the time saving is huge also considering the size and spec of the job. And of course that ability to pull out and back and over the tree to view it from a distance is great. Add in the Stein radio ear defenders and the job was very smooth indeed. :001_smile:

If you don't mind me asking how much was the hire per day? PM if you prefer

Best to contact cannon access directly for a quote then they can factor in the delivery costs etc for you, [email protected] or 01621 816892 :thumbup1:

They certainly are, the time saving is huge also considering the size and spec of the job. And of course that ability to pull out and back and over the tree to view it from a distance is great. Add in the Stein radio ear defenders and the job was very smooth indeed. :001_smile:

Best to contact cannon access directly for a quote then they can factor in the delivery costs etc for you, [email protected] or 01621 816892 :thumbup1:

Cheers I've just mailed him

Without starting the mewp/climb debate was their a specific reason for using a mewp and not climbing them, In my experience (and watching the videos seemed to be true) its very time consuming doing such work by mewp

R

I know what you mean but I guess it depends on your climbing ability and the job spec.

Do keep in mind that most of this video footage over the roadside bit was purely for the video :laugh1:

Just realised where your based via your facebook page, which i liked :thumbup:

We have a landscaping job we are slowly getting done in between other work in Hever Road! Think i've seen your sign board?

Small world :laugh1:

Nice on thanks. Yeah that's where the boss man lives who owns the firm not the yard but we often pop up to collect job sheets etc. As you say small world!