Stihl 041 AV help

Mr Wood

Ive got a old 1978 i think stihl 041 AV electronic says on top cap, Ive got it running with cleaning the fuel filter and pipes, got it at a car boot.

When takeing it apart i found a orange cap with arrows on it about size of a 10p

i havent a clue what this is it clutch oil filler? its below the filter /Carburetor houseing mid way in the machine anyone know what this is?

On the side of the air intake Carburetor their are 2 screws with springs underneath the heads not sure what these are for either. when i start it it ticks over with the choke pulled back open but when i close it it cuts out. adjustment of the screws to stap this?

Had a look online for manuals havent found any i thought some you guys must used one or own one or seen one in a Museum some where, I love it already with one pull and running!

Hope someone can help as i dont want break it!

pics woodpicker a thousand words ive since found out the orange nob not these pictured but the big 10p oranger one slows or increases the chain oil. what the ones in the pics if you can understand is what i dont understand.

chain0.jpg.a87633b02c2a86965029f18e999ce47d.jpg[/ATTACH]

chain.jpg.4e989c2712e88762e88dfd138eac639f.jpg

hi wood picker ive just been in the garden with it runs really nice now i did that adjustment, thanx again! i used it to cut up a 10" birch stump it dont stop when cutting like my roybi one does it got alot torque im in love with it already! what a saw!