Experience/advice wanted in Worcester area.

ARP

Hi everyone.

I hope your all well!

I have a few questions I hope you can help with?!

1. Looking for a bit of experience!? Im currently working full time (not in the industry but family business) and have wanted to get into the industry since school (now 26) , so I have paid for my qualifications so far, cs 30,31,32,38,39,& 40, wood chipper, MEWP ticket, first aid, manual handling & B +E. I have my own gear/ saws and tipper and insurance , currently full time on the spanners but would like to make a go of it subying and then once I have some experience try on my own.

Im available most weekends and can get time off in the week if I have a bit of notice. Anyone need a hand?!?! Or want to share some of there knowledge?! I do a bit of work for my self ATM but don't have nowhere near enough work or knowledge to go alone!

2. The few small jobs I do I hire a chipper, is there anywhere round worcester that takes/wants wood chip?

Many thanks

Andy message me if you have anything!! Cheers again

Edited by ARP
Took number off

Cheers, I understand that, I've probably worded this a bit wrong, I'm looking to go out on site and work alongside really, I'm confident enough to climb and i work at what I think is a ok rate. I'm happy doing removals but pruning work scares me as I don't want to make a mess! As you said u need to get in with a tree surgeon. Just don't have the luxury of being able to drop work etc as rent and bills.

Edited by ARP