Art rope guides

philip9992000

Sounds a expensive bit of kit in a world of expensive equipment to start , think i will stick to the tried and tested way .............more sweat and grunting .:biggrin:

Ste

It is expensive but so are strains to the body,time and money lost being off work, I don't want to be crippled when I'm older, I'm

just under 30 and I plan on being able to function properly in 30 years time. I've been doing this since I left collage at 18 and I'm feeling the pain now. I'm just trying to prevent further damage and spending a few quid to help my joints and back is a no brainer.

I've seen the teufelberger Paul and I wasn't convinced just looks like a makeshift device which costs a lot of money, the rope guide is a few quid more and seems to be made for the job in hand. I have never used your device I'm just going off build quality paul

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is expensive but so are strains to the body,time and money lost being off work, I don't want to be crippled when I'm older, I'm

just under 30 and I plan on being able to function properly in 30 years time. I've been doing this since I left collage at 18 and I'm feeling the pain now. I'm just trying to prevent further damage and spending a few quid to help my joints and back is a no brainer.

I've seen the teufelberger Paul and I wasn't convinced just looks like a makeshift device which costs a lot of money, the rope guide is a few quid more and seems to be made for the job in hand. I have never used your device I'm just going off build quality paul

I totally agree with what you are saying ,for me climbing is not my main income has the Garden and mini digger is were my main income comes from so the expense i cant justify for maybe 4 trees a month i take down via climbing . .

Ste.

I totally agree with what you are saying ,for me climbing is not my main income has the Garden and mini digger is were my main income comes from so the expense i cant justify for maybe 4 trees a month i take down via climbing . .

Ste.

Fair play, I'm not one for fancy stuff but if it makes things easier I'm game to use it I'm a lazy barsteward