TW 125 anti stress nit working

deezyboy

Hi all,

my 125 has been modified to a single roller, and im guessig this is why the anti stress is ni longer working, ifs it possivle to fix this ir shall I just carry on manually stopping it on the larger bits. I was watching youtube videos and there machines all stop the infeed on bits of brush that I wouldnt concider the need to manually stop it on. Is the anti stress to orevent the engi e from stalli g or to orevent stress on things sich as bearings and bkades etc?

Also, do you let your oetrol engines cool down after use? If so for how long? So, me people I kmow simply turm the machine off and others ket theirs cool down for ten minutes.

sorry for spelling, Im srruggli g with my dads tablet!

Cheers

My anti stress used to play up on my TW 125 . I found that the little box / no stress device thingy that measures the flywheel speed was wet inside . So I used my air gun to blow it dry and sprayed a quality wd40 or similar inside it to prevent damp / water issues again . I now do this once a month . Its been champion since . Well apart from the odd wire working itself loose in the control box on the hopper .

Brilliant, will take a look either tonight or this weekend!

Mountain man, It was a single roller when I bought it, it is incredibly frustrating when trying to feed gnarly Monterey or oak in, but if processed correctly she munches away quite happily!

Cheers

Having only ever used machines before that had anti stress in a working order, I was just concerned that I was feeding too much through and as a result of that, the flywheel was getting caked in crud, as you can see on the bottom of the blades etc.

Just checking, and thanks for the answer!

It's going to make me sound silly, but I took the cover off, unscrewed the little sensor thing which is a cigarette paper away from some sort of wheel, scratched a bit of crud off it, screwed it back on and low and behold it now works! Happy, yet a bit miffed that I bought it as fully serviced off of a TW dealer and it's never worked since I've had I until now! Ah well