Anyone in/near Loughborough ?

Tractor62

Hi guys this is a massive long shot but I have bought a mountain bike from eBay buyer collects thinking that I could just arrange a courier to pick it up and deliver to me however the seller will not box it up and I can't find any firm that will take it un boxed so for beer tokens and my eternal gratitude is there anyone willing to pick up the bike on my behalf and either (A) box it up so I can get it collected or (B) sling it in/on their van/car and bring it to me near Ashford in kent. if you are able to help please pm me or reply here.

Cheers Graham

Hey.

I'm currently in Loughborough watching the euro club hockey. Live in Leicester. I can pick it up in my hilux if you like. As long as it's all paid for ill go pick it up this afternoon if you can get it arranged. Let me know 07725407693.

Lew.