Entec 30DH brake overhaul

treediver

The trailer coupling on my old 1997 Entec chipper need replacing as its knacked and not worth replacing individual parts.

I know its an avonride pressed steel type but does anybody with a similar entec know the model number or weight range as the metal data plate has come off from the coupling.

Also the drums and shoes will need replacing - there on a bradley axle but thats all I know. I'll probably have to phone TW and see if they can dig up any details on it.

But if anyone does know what parts...much appreciated.

There are a few places to get Bradley parts. Depends on area.

The Bradley axles are easy enough to find parts for.

You will need the shoe sizes and width. So length and width of shoe.

If the axle is Bradley chances are the bolt on hitch will be too. These are also available.

As a simple example. Not the ones you will need probably. Bradley Doublelock KIT6500 Axle set of 200 x 50 trailer brake shoes | eBay

And something like this. Or the other type.

BRADLEY CAST TRAILER HITCH/COUPLING 30CWT SPRING DAMPED | eBay

Thanks for the info...i'll measure up the shoes and see what size they are, as for the hitch coupling its definitely avonride - I remember it from the data plate before it fell off, plus it also says it on the cast hitch. .

If i cant find the same modern equivalent I dont know if the bradley coupling on new TW's 150's would fit? Timberwolf Woodchipper Parts and Timberwolf Spares Hitch Unit -Bradley HU3H

guess i should ring em! :thumbup1:

My 30DH from 1997 has a bradley tow hitch, but my manual dated 1996 states it should have an Alkio Hitch Type 90s

I think there were a couple of different set ups and axles used around this time.

The bradley tow hitch looks alot tougher then the pressed steel Aliko type