We bought a new saw

case mx270

Hi case, where did you get it from, let us know how you get on with it.

cheers ( i run a small mak 4300 )

Hi I was up for buying off internet but my mate went to our local dealer Terratruck Loughborough and they came up with a better price so we did the deal there and then .I have DCS 500 and generally been happy with it so thought we d give it ago.

shavey, do you do any milling with yours.

I'm saving up to get a 7901 and running it with a 24" bar. But might get a small mill for it aswell. whats your opinion ?

hello harvey iam going to do a nice big douglas next week with an alaskian mill i bought the saw to go on a logosol m7 m8 when i can find one

iam sure it will go well it is so well made strong and basic tried and tested design i love it :thumbup::thumbup:

well done hope you get on ok i just the red version of the 9010 its a good saw strong well built get an 8-pin sprocket on it and put a sprocket nose bar less drag and it will fly :thumbup::thumbup:

cheers

Ok every days a school day educate me why would this mod improve it and can we use the same chains ? thanks