Mechanical lanyard adjuster?

DJP Arb

I have a cinch and am not a fan.

I currently use an art positioner with swivel. When its up for replacement I will look at either the zillon, or another art positioner...but without a swivel this time. I find it constant spins round the wrong way, which although isn't a major hassle to flip it back, it is another step that I don't need to take. Having used both positioners(my first was standard without swivel), I actually think a swivel is unnecessary on a lanyard anyway.

i disagree steve , i have used both an i find that with the swivel you don't need to keep clipping and unclipping to change the orientation of the positioner , I'm not to meticulous when putting it back on my harness and the odd time i will clip through its self and then if you load it and its not facing the right way it takes more time to unclip and re position.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Borrowed a colleagues flip line this week with swivel and positioner and don't like it . Swivel very annoying for reasons already been mentioned and the positioner self feeding you into the stem all the time . This isn't a problem on a straight pole though .

I really like my positioner with the swivel iv had it a good few weeks now and I have to say its brilliant. Needs a bit if wearing in as it's a bit on or off when you first get it but once the cam is warm in a bit it seems to get smoother