Garage Done Over (SL6 - Berkshire)

rxe

Not a great first post, but here goes. Last week a bunch of scrotes broke into my garage and cleaned out quite a lot of the decent stuff. I'll list it below, just in case anyone is offered it. If anyone is living in the SL6 area - be warned, there is an absolute crimewave going on. Loads of people have been done, all after garden machinery, horse trailers and the like.

So, what did I lose:

Stihl MS880, 25" bar - very good condition, light use only. Nothing to really identify it, apart from the fact that 880s are pretty rare.

Stihl 046, 18" bar - good used condition. It was running an 8 pin sprocket, which is non standard

Stihl 024, 15" bar - good used

Stihl HS81R-30 hedgecutter - good used

Stihl TS400 cutoff saw - well used, pretty scratched up

And most annoyingly, my milling 070 AV. Not a great looker, but totally rebuilt by me. It had a 3/8" Cannon Superbar at 28" long, which should make it pretty unique in the UK (getting a 3/8 bar in Stihl "large" mount was hard...). It was also set up with milling chain, which combined with the lack of a chain brake, may make it rather a challenge for the unsuspecting idiot they sell it to. I've attached a pic from the last milling expedition.

I'm keeping an eye on ebay (the 070 and 880 will be pretty obvious), can anyone think where else I should be looking? I'm not so upset about the modern stuff: insurance + cash will fix that. The 070 really makes me mad - mainly because they'll probably chuck it it out as unsaleable.

Off topic, they also got a 5kW generator and 2" trash pump, both of which were very new.

Thanks for looking, and lock your stuff down....

rxe

597653fde95e5_StihlLife.jpg.b11e7dda05bb9385c3ad8b1ede1446bb.jpg

Like an idiot, I haven't noted the serial numbers. :blushing: The dealer that sold me the 880 and HS81 is still in business and might have recorded them - the others were bought from a dealer long since gone.

Yes, before you ask, I've spent a frantic weekend noting down the serial numbers of every bit of kit that I have left! :001_smile: