summers on its way, coolest clothing?

plank_pusher

Here down under summer is definitely coming quickly. After doing a crown reduction this morning my hiflex were drenched in sweat.

I need some new pants and some kind of shirt that will keep me cool in the coming summer. Since most of you have just had your summer I thought you may have some good suggestions of the latest kit available.

I have to admit I'm fancying the pfanner ventilation 2's but I don't know how hard wearing they'll be.

Cheers peeps

Tam

Type cs ...... Bro it doesn't matter what you get you will sweat hard regardless in them. Get the new gladiators if you do ground cutting and bush whacking along with climbing or If its just climbing I'd get the arborist ventilation . Type cs in a hot climate will warm you up way to much IMO. Are u in auz or Nz ?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

If you wear conventional steelcaps, one thing that helps for me is fitting "vents" by putting eyelets in the side of the boots a bit higher than you would find the vents in jungle boots. Helps lessen the temp of your feet.

I buy my boots in winter so they are more watertight then vent em for summer.

I tried getting some gladiator cools but they were not cooler than the arbormax but twice the cost, so I sewed in vents in my arbormax and that helped.

I also started wearing chaps more, not great but more bearable. Get some tough ass cargo shorts and wear the chaps only when you really need em

A wet cotton tea towel stuck around behind you neck can help to.

I hate summer

Edited by Timbermcpherson

Type cs ...... Bro it doesn't matter what you get you will sweat hard regardless in them. Get the new gladiators if you do ground cutting and bush whacking along with climbing or If its just climbing I'd get the arborist ventilation . Type cs in a hot climate will warm you up way to much IMO. Are u in auz or Nz ?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I'm in Adelaide, South Australia mate.

I spend last summer here wearing my type C hiflex but now I'm working for a different company, working a fair bit harder so I decided I'd had enough of sweating my nuts off.

Cheers for the heads up, the ventilations look pretty good.

Much thanks

Tam