parental advice and tips please

Stephen Blair

i think you are spot on their jas, as you know i am right into energy and aura, and he is definately feeding off me, i think we will wait till he stinks that bad, he will go for a bath himself, but being a boy plus my son, we could be in for a long wait:001_tongue::001_smile:

No No No. Kids are resistant to this. They couldn't be tortured for information because of it. No, what you'll have to do is let him see you get all timote'd up twice a day and laughing like a loon while you do it.

You'll have the softest grade one at the shows.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No No No. Kids are resistant to this. They couldn't be tortured for information because of it. No, what you'll have to do is let him see you get all timote'd up twice a day and laughing like a loon while you do it.

right thats it, he is getting dunked right now, i might stick a flume in from the chimney breast thru the window and make a game of it. just tried to call you there mate, your mrs says you are out:sneaky2:either she doesnt really know you are on the computer or i fried your head the last time we talked:001_tongue:

right thats it, he is getting dunked right now, i might stick a flume in from the chimney breast thru the window and make a game of it. just tried to call you there mate, your mrs says you are out:sneaky2:either she doesnt really know you are on the computer or i fried your head the last time we talked:001_tongue:

She's at work, where i was last time. We have the same number for both businesses. I'm at home with man flu and a cough to frighten the devil himself. When i speak i cough so nest I don't speak for a bit.

well i am now smelling lovely, what a difference when its not a rush job after tea before bed time, started running the bath, smallstuff came for a nosy and told me he didnt want one, i told him it was for me, he wondered off, i started making loads of noise with splashing and stuff, he appeared, telling me 'no bath daddy' with in a few minutes he had his sleeves rolled up and was dipping his toy mog in the water as well as splashing everywhere. i didnt didnt force the bath issue with him, i had a bath, he scrubbed my back and scooshed my hair. and we both got a chocy biscuit.:001_smile:thats a good few steps further than last night. nice one guys:001_smile:

Good stuff that sounds the way forward, let him come to the bath kids are so inquisitive he will be in there in no time. :thumbup1:

the hardest bit about it all is the fact that he used to love the whole bath thing justin, i think we need to put all that to the side and just start a fresh. hopefully the mrs will get the bath glupe today:001_smile:i spoke to another guy today at work, who had the same bother with his 2 kids, it is reasuring when other folk are going through the same and we arent being crap parents.

as jjj says they are the most precious things in the world and the thought of them being upset goes against all your feelings. its funny when i tell folk i joined a forum, they all snigger as if i am a geek, then i tell them how it has helped me so much in so many different ways, usually with work but this kind of help is priceless.

my wee boy is 3and a half, and is terrified of getting his hair washed in the bath, at first it was just a protest and we could usually persuade/bribe him, but the last 2 times have been horendous it nearly broke our hearts seeing him getting into such a state. now he doesnt want to go for a bath and keeps telling us he doesnt want his hair washed randomly through the day. i think he is generally terrified now, as i am not a fan of water, but the mrs thinks we need to persivere. any tips from a more experienced parent please are more than welcome.:001_smile:

dont no if this will work chap but buy a pair of swimming goggles worked with my we one there a god send no more dreading bath time:001_smile:

dont no if this will work chap but buy a pair of swimming goggles worked with my we one there a god send no more dreading bath time:001_smile:

i think the mrs will be buying the full scuba kit today, hopefully we will have some pics of the wee man in the full rig out later. fingers crossed mate:001_smile: