treerex

Here is some footage the client took of the fell . First go at the editing , there is a slight repeat so apologies for that. This was a private job we picked up after a week of pruning council trees in the area. This is by no means a instructional video more of a last tree to catch on a Sunday type of fell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KeXxN8gDg]Tree Surgeons felling a tree | Essex Trees - YouTube[/ame]

The home owner wanted it all for firewood , they get through a fair bit in the winter . It was a really nice tree , where the winters have been colder of late , there have been increased trees failing due to snow build up . They had been worried due to it being over the house .

Thanks , glad you liked it , i didnt know i was being filmed i thought the owner was just taking pics , so more of a relaxed climb .

The work is not hard:sneaky2:, making the job look easy is what's hard. You were in your zone with only yourself and the customer to please:thumbup1:

I can not think of a better way to work.

easy-lift guy