Predator P50M Anyone got/ had one? Views?

Si Stevenson

Looking at 50hp grinders.

Has anyone owned a P50M or have any info on pros & cons?

Ta

Si

I did think about it, but its a big heavy machine and the predators are not that reliable, whats with yours any joy on ebay? I'v just gone down the route of small compact, and with the ability to access dog legs footpaths so gone for Joe Beau 31-110, for me its not about being the cheapest, and boshing stumps out but about getting in the places that others can't and then charging top rates.

I did think about it, but its a big heavy machine and the predators are not that reliable, whats with yours any joy on ebay? I'v just gone down the route of small compact, and with the ability to access dog legs footpaths so gone for Joe Beau 31-110, for me its not about being the cheapest, and boshing stumps out but about getting in the places that others can't and then charging top rates.

Cheers Jesse,

I have a couple of grinders so can get to most stumps. I want to upgrade the Carlton to a 50hp purely to get the job done faster when I am using a bigger machine. Quite a lot of interest on Ebay -who knows though!

Hi Si,

Really well, it's very a productive machine with lot's of power and very user friendly. To be honest it's the best decision I made buying it, but I am very glad that I kept my Rayco because there is always going to be jobs where the Carlton is too big and heavy.

Hi Si,

Really well, it's very a productive machine with lot's of power and very user friendly. To be honest it's the best decision I made buying it, but I am very glad that I kept my Rayco because there is always going to be jobs where the Carlton is too big and heavy.

From what I have seen they are great machines....... which don't hang about! Ultimately the direction I would like to go in, however as you'll appreciate, they don't grow on Trees! Especially cheap trees!!!