Alistair magee. Groundsman/ climber wanted

alistairmagee

Hi everyone

I wanted to put the feelers out to see, who may be around my area.

Im looking for a Groundsman/ Climber with nptc tickets to work with/ for my company.

I would prefer it if the person was over 25, motivated and wants to climb.

A full Uk Driving License is essential and again would be better for me if they have a pre 97 or trailer license.

Im a competent and very able climber, not particularly looking for a **** hot climber, more an individual who is open minded, motivated, punctual and has the right attitude.

Must be willing to travel, As I still carry out Nationwide subcontract works, also must have some kind of tree works experience and the willingness to learn.

I live between Northallerton & Darlington, covering and working in my local areas of Teesside, County Durham & North Yorkshire.

I often travel up to 50 miles to work on a daily basis, I have some nice equipment and the ability to work efficiently.

Good rates of pay available, with the possibility of added CASH Bonuses.

Ideally, id rather any interested parties are self employed to start with, but would not have a problem employing the right person full time.

Any one interested, can send me an email with their details and an informal cv to [email protected]

Thank you, HOME AM TREE SURGEONS

Alistair.:thumbup:

Hi Alistair,

I am just getting started in the industry and looking for experience, I have placed an advert in the "Employment section" under the title "looking for first job".

To give you an idea of my work experience to date, I have worked in the transport industry most of my working life and hold a class one or C+E LICENCE. As well as this, my first job was working heavy recovery in the forces and thereafter in civvy street, so I am familiar if not a little rusty with winch work.

2008 to 2010 I retrained and worked as a commercial diver, mainly working the fish farms off the west coast of Scotland. However, I found I did not have enough experience to earn decent money and so found myself back in the transport industry.

I currently work for Wincanton as a night shunter in Trafford Park, have recently passed my CS30 at Rease Heath college in Nantwich and am looking for a start in this industry.

With this in mind I have booked a week off from my current job the week commencing April 15th to try and gain some much needed experience.

If you think you can use me for that week please let me know, I can work either self employed or on the books for the time stated.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from You soon.

Regards,

Pete :thumbup:

Hi Alistair,

I am just getting started in the industry and looking for experience, I have placed an advert in the "Employment section" under the title "looking for first job".

To give you an idea of my work experience to date, I have worked in the transport industry most of my working life and hold a class one or C+E LICENCE. As well as this, my first job was working heavy recovery in the forces and thereafter in civvy street, so I am familiar if not a little rusty with winch work.

2008 to 2010 I retrained and worked as a commercial diver, mainly working the fish farms off the west coast of Scotland. However, I found I did not have enough experience to earn decent money and so found myself back in the transport industry.

I currently work for Wincanton as a night shunter in Trafford Park, have recently passed my CS30 at Rease Heath college in Nantwich and am looking for a start in this industry.

With this in mind I have booked a week off from my current job the week commencing April 15th to try and gain some much needed experience.

If you think you can use me for that week please let me know, I can work either self employed or on the books for the time stated.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from You soon.

Regards,

Pete :thumbup:

Don,t forget to drop an email to Alistair in case he doesn,t come back to this thread.

Just a thought:001_smile: