Scotland get together.

Tom D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks good, sanny you're fussy and only drink Bud!!!!!! i'm fussy and won't touch the stuff. lol. a fiver sounds good for food.

i'd like to try a lockjack. the local suppliers i can think of are Alpha plus in Livingston who else?

Jamie

I've actually asked gustharts since they're only an hour away and I know them quite well, they sounded keen so if there's a particular piece of kit you're after call them and ask for Alex. I wouldn't mind having a go with one myself, and a petzl swivel.

As for the tracks, its a working estate with forestry, farming and game rearing business as well so we'd need to ask permission before you can go and get your landy stuck.:001_tongue:

I don't think it'd be a problem though.

looks good, sanny you're fussy and only drink Bud!!!!!! i'm fussy and won't touch the stuff. lol. a fiver sounds good for food.

i'd like to try a lockjack. the local suppliers i can think of are Alpha plus in Livingston who else?

Jamie

ha lol speak to tom mate he's the man sorting it all out for us:001_smile:

anyone looked at the forecast ?

got this from met office website

UK Outlook for Friday 10 Apr 2009 to Sunday 19 Apr 2009:

The weather is expected to remain unsettled throughout with bands of rain crossing the country from time to time. Between the rain bands, some brighter interludes are likely, but also with scattered showers. Rain or showers may be heavy at times, especially, but not exclusively in the north and west, with the best of bright or sunny intervals in the south and east. It will be windy on occasions too with a risk of gales, again especially in the north and west. Temperatures, generally near average for April, but may turn cooler for a time in the north next weekend with a risk of snow for a time for the highest Scottish mountains. Otherwise, it should occasionally feel warm in sunny breaks, especially in the east and south.

its a long way of and it might not be an accurate forecast:001_smile:

Updated: 1128 on Sun 5 Apr 2009

Printable view days 1 to 15