Tis the season to see Fungi, fa la la la la....

David Humphries

Because some bloke called Tony Croft aka Hama was with me at the time and i.d'd them.....took his word for it:001_smile.......

I've had enough of this funghi game....too bloomin minefieldish for my liking.

Don't listen to either the Hama or that Monkey Chap.

They've both injested far too many of their finds, to be reliable

:001_tt2:

I get it wrong sometimes, we all do.

I know its a bloody nightmare.....i find it so frustrating as i really do want to know more and more and am very interested in the tree fungal relationships. I just find it soooo hard.

What would be the alternative to phellinus in this case.?

I know its a bloody nightmare.....i find it so frustrating as i really do want to know more and more and am very interested in the tree fungal relationships. I just find it soooo hard.

What would be the alternative to phellinus in this case.?

applanatum, ive found thier spore layer goes cinamon/brown in age ive got more from today, the work me and david will do in the future will sort this out once and for all.

there may be a bracket about that we do not understand that is similar to adspersum and applanatum

i need scopes, very very much:001_rolleyes:

applanatum, ive found thier spore layer goes cinamon/brown in age ive got more from today, the work me and david will do in the future will sort this out once and for all.

there may be a bracket about that we do not understand that is similar to adspersum and applanatum

i need scopes, very very much:001_rolleyes:

Well i'd like to join the two of you as much as time...kids allows as i really do want to understand these relationships and use them within my role as an a arborist. Unfortunately i was very late starter in this game and am playing some serious catch up.

Well i'd like to join the two of you as much as time...kids allows as i really do want to understand these relationships and use them within my role as an a arborist. Unfortunately i was very late starter in this game and am playing some serious catch up.

theres nothing to catch up on, this is all new my man, cut your own path in this you can, were going into virgin territory:001_cool:

theres nothing to catch up on, this is all new my man, cut your own path in this you can, were going into virgin territory:001_cool:

New to the industry as a whole though i meant Tony. Its only 6 years since i got into the industry.......sooooo much to learn although i have a passion for it so its a good start.:001_smile: And being in Richmond pk i've been v.lucky to have a good classroom:thumbup:

New to the industry as a whole though i meant Tony. Its only 6 years since i got into the industry.......sooooo much to learn although i have a passion for it so its a good start.:001_smile: And being in Richmond pk i've been v.lucky to have a good classroom:thumbup:

yeah, about time you got me in there mate!:lol: