Arb work wanted - East Yorkshire

Typsey

Hi guys,

I find myself with a quiet couple of months so want to put my arb quals to good use. I normally work as an ecological consultant having spent the better part of my youth in the Army and then re-training. Whilst at college I completed CS30, 31 and 38. I completed the training for 39 but got a boot in the arm from the lad I was rescuing on 38 and as I then had to follow it up with the 39 assessment I wasn't able to continue climbing that day. Poor show really and I should have manned up, I know.

As I have never really followed the arb route apart from aerial surveys for trees, I didn't go back and finish 39 off. I am now looking for a bit of work as a groundie/2nd climber/brash rat in order to not sit around on my backside for the next couple of months watching re-runs of DIY SOS and also to see if I want to get back on the horse and pursue the arb side of things a bit more.

I hold various qualification on top of those already listed but suppose the more prevalent ones would be IPAF 3a/3b MEWP, CSCS and PTS. I have my own PPE and climbing gear as well as ground saws and a nice TH saw (for when you want to show me a thing or two) and come complete with a working Landy (rare as, and should really clinch it TBH).

I am a qualified ecological consultant holding various licenses including bats so can help out with those pesky in-tree surveys you may find yourself needing.

Not asking for high wages just a chance to re-ignite my love of working with trees and give me that kick up the proverbial I need to get of the couch and sit 39!

Typsey

• 3 weeks later...