Dolmar/Makita chainbrake and lever

DCS6800i

Not sure iv posted this in right place, appologies if i havnt.

Been sorting up an early Dolmar 115. Have got her built up and running well, cuts like a demon! Only thing left to sort is she has no chainbrake atall, needs a whole new assembly fitted in clutch cover. Problem is as its a very early model, its brake lever is mounted on clutch side only (as apposed to newer models/makitas which are mounted on both sides of cylinder). From what i can see/have researched its pretty simple to retro-fit the newer brake type to the older saw, need a new lever and top engine cover - along with the assembly for clutch cover - but iv costed out buying new parts and its seriously not worth it.

The saw is for my own PERSONAL use only so i could get away without sorting it - but i would much rather have it working correctly.

So if anyone has a knackered Dolmar 109, 110, 111 or 115. Or Makita DCS430 or DCS520 which the chainbrake and lever is sound on and would like shift of it id be very interested

Hi I have an early 109 ( white limited edition) Engine wise it is ok, not used because choke assembly knackerd and parts are not available . Some starter parts have been removed. Will dig it out from under the bench and have a look. I may even have a new band. Will PM you if I have anything.