Rotor cuff injury any expirance

Treegeek

I went through full rotations of pain from elbows to shoulders to finally all aching at once. I avoid doctors, drugs and the hospital at all costs.

I struggled and worked through all the pain, changed my diet and focused on specific work movements and working with effecient body movements utilizing the largest muscles as much as possible.

Long story short; eat well, focus and use the best tools and techniques and maintain everything near to spec and hopefully all will be well. The body is a machine and requires fluids. Water is crucial. Keep hydrated.

At 45, I am the principle climber for the last few years in my company and have only experienced some minor flare ups. Mostly from forcing to get in or out of position.

check out Arbclimber magazine. I wrote an article with the help of a Kinisielogy graduate.

Be you a young rival or veteran there is something to learn in this issue.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I avoid doctors, drugs and the hospital at all costs.

I struggled and worked through all the pain, changed my diet and focused on specific work movements and working with efficient body movements utilizing the largest muscles as much as possible.

Long story short; eat well, focus and use the best tools and techniques and maintain everything near to spec and hopefully all will be well. The body is a machine and requires fluids. Water is crucial. Keep hydrated.

Agree that exercises help a lot more than drugs. they are bo-ring but essential. i had both operated on last 2 years and without religious rehab the benefit would be slight.

Keep utilizing the largest muscles as much as possible.