B&B trees

elicokiz

Hi folks just intrested to know if there is anyone from b&b trees on this forum...just being nosey as i noticed that a row of horse chestnuts in Branston (nr lincoln)are being felled, im assuming because of safety issues and proximity to the road??Will i ever experience the ping of conkers bouncing off my bonnet again whilst i wait for the lights to change :laugh1:

regards

Dave

Slow at the moment mate been quite for a few weeks,Looking at joining a Utility Team by the end of the year. Going to see Ian Morgan next month get some more tickets under my belt.

How are the lads doing at college. not heard anything for a while

Hi folks just intrested to know if there is anyone from b&b trees on this forum...just being nosey as i noticed that a row of horse chestnuts in Branston (nr lincoln)are being felled, im assuming because of safety issues and proximity to the road??Will i ever experience the ping of conkers bouncing off my bonnet again whilst i wait for the lights to change :laugh1:

regards

Dave

I felled the one on the end of the row. The rest are being retained but heavily reduced due to several structural defects. We finished roadside today but gotta finish two of then on the inside. Traffic on that road is a nightmare!

I felled the one on the end of the row. The rest are being retained but heavily reduced due to several structural defects. We finished roadside today but gotta finish two of then on the inside. Traffic on that road is a nightmare!

Thanks Dan ...looks a tidy job you are doing. you are right about the traffic volume I look forwards to sitting there every night (not) :thumbup1:

cheers Dave

Slow at the moment mate been quite for a few weeks,Looking at joining a Utility Team by the end of the year. Going to see Ian Morgan next month get some more tickets under my belt.

How are the lads doing at college. not heard anything for a while

Weve got some excellent climbers this year, returners trying to show they are better?...you know what its like.

Your avatar is a bit tasty where did you meet her??

Dave