Small loader - any views?

Marko

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I left a message at PLG but nobody got back to me - must be too busy helping Bernard spend his turkey money.

Similar story with JCB if I'm honest - I had to point out that I have been asking for a demo for over a month before one was organised. It must be hard for the lads and lasses on the shop floor who are on short time / laid off whilst the sales teams saunter along without a care in the world.

Mr Ed - have you got any photos of a GT50 with a 3 point linkage at the rear as I am finding this hard to visualise. Also could you please PM the pricing for same and attachments. Ta.

Mr Ed - have you got any photos of a GT50 with a 3 point linkage at the rear as I am finding this hard to visualise. Also could you please PM the pricing for same and attachments. Ta.

Here's my little S20 with linkage. The same but bigger, I imagine.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8640&d=1227777644

That was a great buy Richard. still going well? Thats exactly the same as I have.

Marko, whats your budget? I sometimes get access to great ex demo deals and suchlike. What do you need your machine to do, and whereabouts in the country are you?I can arrange a machine for you to Demo if needed.

Richard,

Richard, thanks for the photo - areal tidy job.

Mr Ed, I suppose for 80 percent of the year I would have the machine just as Richard has in the photo. But at this time of year I would need it working hard shovelling hardcore and road planings for repairs to farm tracks.

Also to move / load pallets up to (but rarely) 1 tonne - usually a cube in a stillage - on to a trailer but also being able to put stuff on top of the container is useful. Now and then extract logs from site; forest work more often than residential.

It is to replace a MF135 with a forklift on the back so the linkage gives a bit more overlap on other odd jobs.

Budget is as little as possible to do the job. I will PM phone no and hopefully we can talk soon. Cheers.

Still going strong Ed, recently it's done everything from snowplowing to clearing encroaching gorse with the flail, moving stockfeed potatoes to suspending roe deer for gralloching. And shifting & splitting timber of course. The one thing it won't do is cross ditches of any depth at all given the lack of oscillation combined with rear overhang. Our wood was thoroughly ploughed when last planted so this limits access, but with an oscillating GT on lug tyres I'd go most places an alpine could. If I was getting one that size I'd think about making up a 3pl frame to hang on the front quick hitch, as a cheap alternative or better an addition to rear 3pl.

Hard to fault them as an all-purpose loader/tool carrier.