first day on the new england tachyon

Dilz

first day on the New england tachyon, like the colour, very visable, worked well when footlocking, not too much bounce when pulling back up which is something that i thought had put me off New england ropes for life.

Had to switch to 8mm op instead of my preferred 10mm, but slef tended really well with a super slick VT and also worked once high enough when using a more secure VT (one that doesnt need caressing to make it grab half the time)

Only gripe about it is, i grazed it with me flamming silky!!! :blushing: first time ever i've done that, now it just looks like the rest of my ropes that have been gaffed and caught on a saw tooth when the saw has been hanging.......

Tachyon is my preferred climbing line fa sure dude. Used with 8mm ocean it is a really smooth and reliable system. It's diameter is definitely easier in the hands compared to velocity which I used to use. Very responsive and the VT does not bind up afer being fully weighted. Footlocking is a breeze with this rope. Got three colors of varying lengths that I use.

Edited by swingdude

Yo Swing! Wow getting international this evening! Welcome to THE UK Arb forum.

Thanks Mista B as you know I am a regular on da buzz, but my wife is a english lass and I spend some time there so I been browsing since Xmas. Decided to meet a few dudes/gals and share some cool vibes island style as well as learn some of the english style of doing things. Started out with a safe soft post as I do love tachyon. Gotta love da Brits so very polite indeed. Have a lot of friends across the atlantic. Very good vibes.:thumbup1: