Woodchip fuel

solo joe

Bit more detail would be useful like location, moisture content, tonnes available, price, spec G30 G50 etc etc.

At the right price and specs I could easily use 10,000 tonnes per year.

The location is north Manchester, not sure how to get the moisture content, and sorry but i dont know what you mean when you ask spec G30 G50 but if you let me know i can let you know more details,

but in a nut shell.. i have dry kiln beech off cuts which i use for kindling at home, i have a surplus amount which i fed through my 6" woodchipper and have stored in a building, there is about 10 ton at the moment but i havent processed anymore without knowing i have somewhere to pass it onto, i dont have anything like the amount you mentioned in a year but i will have the odd wagon load from time to time i suppose, hope this helps, please let me know if its something you might be interested in or how i can get the info you asked about, thanks

unfortunately most 6" arborist chippers such as timberwolf etc arent biomass spec, i.e. dont have slither breakers or screens in , and as such dont give a consistent spec of chip i.e. g30 is 30mm and g50 50mm, also you dont want alot of dust , undersize or over size to block augers which most are fed by.

hope this helps

thanks

joy

The location is north Manchester, not sure how to get the moisture content, and sorry but i dont know what you mean when you ask spec G30 G50 but if you let me know i can let you know more details,

but in a nut shell.. i have dry kiln beech off cuts which i use for kindling at home, i have a surplus amount which i fed through my 6" woodchipper and have stored in a building, there is about 10 ton at the moment but i havent processed anymore without knowing i have somewhere to pass it onto, i dont have anything like the amount you mentioned in a year but i will have the odd wagon load from time to time i suppose, hope this helps, please let me know if its something you might be interested in or how i can get the info you asked about, thanks

Would certainly be interested as your just down the road from me and I could supply IBC containers so that you did not have to chip ( I have my own G30 spec chipper) Regular collection could be arranged. PM me with contact details

unfortunately most 6" arborist chippers such as timberwolf etc arent biomass spec, i.e. dont have slither breakers or screens in , and as such dont give a consistent spec of chip i.e. g30 is 30mm and g50 50mm, also you dont want alot of dust , undersize or over size to block augers which most are fed by.

hope this helps

thanks

joy

Thanks for this.