things you would stick in a box...

edwood

while browsing arbjobs i found a job advertisement that would be just super for me! :date:

so i did the obvious thing and clicked apply, and thats when i got nervous:blush: (its my first time) i was expecting somewhere to send my c.v. but instead i was confronted by a dirty great box:scared1: now i dont no what to do, should i pop my c.v into it, write a paragraph on why id be the best choice for the job or just copy and paste a picture of me looking like a really great arborist?

any suggestions will be greatly received as i would really like this job!

cheers

ed

Edwood....two weeks ago i had a similar dilema...i found my dream job but when i looked at the closing date.....i had about an hour and a half to return my application....i have to give myself the chance to work here with that job i thought. It said,download the application pack.......no joy. Tried again and again but it kept saying unrecognised file. So what i did was found the telephone number of the head office and called them and explained.the nice lady on the other end suggested that my only option under the circumstances would be to fins some A4 and do it the old fashioned way....by the time i had comnplketed my own application form and cycled to the head office i had about ten minutes where, sweating and exhausted i handed over a rather hurried scribbled but tidy application form..........I have an interview for my Dream job on Friday. Moral of this sstory is,when in doubt...CALL THEM! Happy job hunting!