Arborists Needed In Australia

Paton

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is proactive writing a cv its basic and employers can see it. I imagine they get hounded wulith emails least they can browse on through pick of the bunch I assumed it was the employment part thats why I posted on it.. I to have emailed companys im doing everything I can to get a job thanks

Edited by kelvintreeman
sjf

That is proactive writing a cv its basic and employers can see it. I imagine they get hounded wulith emails least they can browse on through pick of the bunch I assumed it was the employment part thats why I posted on it.. I to have emailed companys im doing everything I can to get a job thanks

Writing a CV is not proactive it's just the first Basic stage. When an advert asks for emails to be sent or a phone call that's what they want.Not a whole bunch of people putting Cv's up on a forum,the balls in your court for you to do something with,they don't want to be chasing. Im not trying to be a prick just trying to help.

No in that sense your right.. but like I said emailed company s to im eager to work out there beutiful place big trees should be amazing the problem im having is companys want a person for minimum of six months and I only have a year... so need it out there as much as possible. But still will do alot more then just sit and hope for someone to come to me!! If they do great ay :)

No in that sense your right.. but like I said emailed company s to im eager to work out there beutiful place big trees should be amazing the problem im having is companys want a person for minimum of six months and I only have a year... so need it out there as much as possible. But still will do alot more then just sit and hope for someone to come to me!! If they do great ay :)

JUst remember the grass in always greener,will be good experience though.