Newest art rope guide retriever

Arborlord

looks very nice and you saved ya self a few bucks.

do you know a guy called adam holland in ch ch atree ?????

yeah,hes a good mate of mine,he used to work for the company i work for,hes started his own biz up now,how do you know him?

yeah cocoon was $312 and the rope/splicing was $15 +p+p and about $4 for the retrival part and $70 for the large ring of a trad camsaver

Edited by atree

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah,hes a good mate of mine,he used to work for the company i work for,hes started his own biz up now,how do you know him?

yeah cocoon was $312 and the rope/splicing was $15 +p+p and about $4 for the retrival part and $70 for the large ring of a trad camsaver

$312 for the cocoon!!!!! where from ad? i paid fifty quid and got mine sent from england, heaps cheaper. Have you seen the new prices from Levin? $850 +gst so nearly a grand for the primus. i really really rate the ART stuff but the price is getting silly.

also a very gd m8 of mine,tell him u know ross smith,should get a interesting answer

$312 for the cocoon!!!!! where from ad? i paid fifty quid and got mine sent from england, heaps cheaper. Have you seen the new prices from Levin? $850 +gst so nearly a grand for the primus. i really really rate the ART stuff but the price is getting silly.

1000 bucks for the primus thats insane in the membrain:scared1:

mmmmmmmmmmm :confused1: howz u m8

real good mate. summer is kranking here now, constant spf30 all day at work. its gunna be a hot one this year i reckon, thank god for camelbak!

When are you headin back to the colonies mate? be good to catch ya for a couple of cold ones..........

real good mate. summer is kranking here now, constant spf30 all day at work. its gunna be a hot one this year i reckon, thank god for camelbak!

When are you headin back to the colonies mate? be good to catch ya for a couple of cold ones..........

i like the sound of all of that m8,headin back early feb,gonna be in orks for 6 to 12mths then head to ch ch or hawkes bay,cant fookin wait m8

i got my from levin, 50quid!! were did you get urs from!bugger now u tell me!yeah levin's prices have gone up,u reacon its cheaper gettin stuff sent over from uk?

ross,ill tell him u said hello when i see him next (either 2day or 2morro)

would be cool to meet up with the nz members for a climb n beers :001_cool:

i got my from levin, 50quid!! were did you get urs from!bugger now u tell me!yeah levin's prices have gone up,u reacon its cheaper gettin stuff sent over from uk?

ross,ill tell him u said hello when i see him next (either 2day or 2morro)

would be cool to meet up with the nz members for a climb n beers :001_cool:

cool yeah would be gd to meet up,will be heading down to see him when we get back thats if hes not too busy making more babies,they must get a tv :scared1: