Pagans on arbtalk

:lol:

had to be done.

no seriously been doing a bit of research into Pagan/Druid beliefs and the three spirals and came across this, found it fascinating.

Burn the Hethen witch the cried! mind you, this does pre date christianity by 3k and pyramids by centuries!:001_rolleyes:

the dryads always new the truth!:thumbup:

21st Century British Nationalism: The Spirals of Life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks the blogger (which you have linked to) needs to get out more. Have you noticed the number of blog posts?

Could we maybe buy him a football?

Although he could be right?????????????????????

Edited by corylus
Correction....uppercased an H

I'm much more of that influence if anything . North-east of Scotland littered with Pictish and pagan places . I live next to an ancient druid hill and last spring there was a pagan symbol on top which i came across purely by chance ( it was quite a pitifull effort really ) so i decided to outstrip them and i built a 10 foot high wickerman in my yard at the bottom . My sister in law was up visiting at that time and thought i was going mad !! but we had a great time and i even talked her into ' Jumping the Ashes ' She has great photos which i must, must post .

My wife loves her moon gazing hares , and i also believe hares and corvids are very, very special animals ( and horses ) something our ancestors knew . I also look forward to gauging the seasons like our pagan anscestors did by looking out for the constellations , The arrival of Orion in the north means only one thing , cold weather is on the way !! :001_smile:

:thumbup1: The triple spiral is on my tattoo wishlist

I am not part of any religion, but my favourite is paganism. I like the mythology and symbolism that surrounds it and i love the art and artifacts (wood henges etc) that have come from it.

An Oak tree (Duir) carving

lgoak.jpg?w=468

:thumbup1: The triple spiral is on my tattoo wishlist

I am not part of any religion, but my favourite is paganism. I like the mythology and symbolism that surrounds it and i love the art and artifacts (wood henges etc) that have come from it.

An Oak tree (Duir) carving

lgoak.jpg?w=468

I have a Kokopelli silver pendant which i wear religiously :sneaky2: when i'm out doing treework .

:lol:

had to be done.

no seriously been doing a bit of research into Pagan/Druid beliefs and the three spirals and came across this, found it fascinating.

Burn the Hethen witch the cried! mind you, this does pre date christianity by 3k and pyramids by centurie:

the dryads always new the truth!:thumbup:

21st Century British Nationalism: The Spirals of Life

:confused1:Not sure I like this link, am I missing something?:001_rolleyes:

I'm not, I like more than pretty much any of the others though. Winston Churchill was I'm told.

If there is a god, I think he would want me to worship in his cathedrals. What I mean that I have sort of shown below...

Two quotes.

"Climb the mountains, and get their good things" - J. Muir.

"And I looked unto the high places, from whence cometh my strength" - The Bible.

The closest thing I have had to a "religious conversion"/truly spiritual event was in a very wild place where there have been "goings on" for most of time. On Isle Maree, where druids have practised for ever, I felt a sense of fulfilment. I always get that when in wild places, but never as much as that one time, in that one spot. It was a little but of heaven, a truly magical moment.

(Look at me all soppy :blushing:)

59765fd652fed_Panniers029.jpg.0a6b8cf0d5b3ae070bd3dc8ab38a6710.jpg

184952_1894033275190_1372292319_2688620_7716480_n.jpg.fbfe48b04e285849d6ed3b1bb1d5e55d.jpg

59765fd64c3e4_Trees533.jpg.560c514e55971ff51b51adc63da57836.jpg

_MG_7954_edited-1.jpg.81a63ab1a3651b1a496fc5ab2cc3f06f.jpg

59765fd6475c0_Bangor7281.jpg.0382d233ae56c54b78b304f6046e65e8.jpg