need dry wood

brewpup

hullsmillfarm yes good offer thanks. where abouts in essex . i,m near bury and running an old 2.5 petrol jeep so dont want to travel to silly far.and yes hard wood keeps my clearview going nice from 11pm till 530am with a few sticks she burst in to life. soft wood it would be stone cold. cherry is awsome.

Where near Bury? I'm just out of Bury towards Clare, got loads of bone dry Ash and Sycamore if your interesed, not looking to swap though only cash :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This man loves a deal!!!! Hows the pork Chris? If I had a log burner I'd snap up some off them off cuts, they looked lovely the other day!

Haha, I do like to work things out Ben :thumbup1:

The pork is lovely, almost dare i say it, as good as mine:corkysm21: got some sausages out for tomorrow, and had some chops the day we picked up :lol:

Thank you for the compliment on the offcuts, they're selling pretty well once people get round to the idea that they can cope without the look of logs when it's offset against the ridiculous heat these chuck out!:001_rolleyes: