Cure for cancer?

David Goss

My brother died of cancer recently. The drugs he was given merely dragged out the inevitable. He was sold out on the NHS who at the end of the day did nothing to enhance his lifestyle or longevity.

I'm no expert but the promlem with food today is it is mass produced and covered in chemicals to preserve it as long as possible all in the quest to maximise profits. To give you an example of how food ( and I use the term loosley in this example) abuses our body. Cells need to be in a alkaline environment to perform at their best. One glass of Coke, Pepsi is no better, can remove enough calcium from blood serum for emergency calcium extraction to occur from our bones to re-supply and optimize serum calcium levels. This bit of jiggery pokery is managed by the Parathyroid, 4 small glands in your throat. Everytime you ingest something that alters the alkalinity of your body your Thyroid system is being overworked.

Food should be as clean burning as possible to maximise uptake and should not tax the body. Clean fuel equals less to no chance of cancer cells taking over.

I have known this for years from my own research and working with a friend who works in nutrition. Recently some university hospital has after years of research told the world that if you eat proper food not junk and that means anything processed, ready meals, the lot, you will deter cancer. it took years and thousands if not millions of dollars to figure that out. Amazing!

Cancer occurs as a result of poor lifestyle choices, things that the government says is ok ie. anything called food that you buy from the shops that has had anything done to it beyond dug up out of the ground, killed and butchered and handled safely etc.

If you want to put your life in someone elses hands, fine go for it. I would love for you to have a chat with my brother, the youngest member of our family of 6 bro's and sisters to understand how he could believe that the NHS was going to save him, but you can't, hes dead.

There is HUGE money in treatments & pharm companies are often linked if you go back far enough to the likes of petrochemicals & monsanto etc, they all have their fingers in the pie somewhere along the line.

All you hear of is "treatment" never or hardly ever do they mention stopping the cause! WHY, because it is very big business and if we the normal joe blogs found out the real cause it would effect the economy so much they wouldnt know what to do. Instead they just carry on making so much money we just put up with being primed by the media that everything is ok and all foods are safe because it's on a super market shelf.

I dont know if anyone here heard of Ian Crane? he dis a good talk on why fuel is so expensive it's here Ian R Crane - Peak Oil: Myth or Reality? (Powered by CubeCart)

Of course you have to make your own mind up if he is right but this guy dont mess about .