forest,park and gardens [llantrisant,south wales]

Martyn Amos

• 1 month later...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, they moved to there new premises on Treforest ind estate. Looking forward to collecting my new bracken bruiser and pallet forks.

behind the old rizzla factory..:thumbup:

my mate bought a 346 of them yesterday in llantrisant,phoned them today for a grease gun and they said they had moved

not bad they did say they hoped to be in by march 1st,so 7 days over not too bad

looking to pop down on sat,to have a mooch,only about 6 miles from me now

• 2 weeks later...

been to the new unit in TREFOREST (pontypridd) today with sam my mate [western on arbtalk]

still lots of work being done there(moving all the gear from the old unit and setting up),but 1 half of unit open for bussiness:thumbup:

going to be awesome when all finished,plenty of room to have a good walk about in the showroom

well worth a visit if your in the area or passing through:thumbup:

been to the new unit in TREFOREST (pontypridd) today with sam my mate [western on arbtalk]

still lots of work being done there(moving all the gear from the old unit and setting up),but 1 half of unit open for bussiness:thumbup:

going to be awesome when all finished,plenty of room to have a good walk about in the showroom

well worth a visit if your in the area or passing through:thumbup:

Well beans old buddy I hope they give you good discount as you seem to be a good customer.

Well beans old buddy I hope they give you good discount as you seem to be a good customer.

ME! tight as a ducks arse:001_huh:

bought nowt,just window shopping,did have a free bigshot tshirt:thumbup:

next time i am working with you lot,i will wear it to show off:lol::lol: