Storage boxes for climbing kit

David Goss

if you want to be able to stack multiple storage boxes then i would say to get these

Alubox 81l kaufen Sie bei Globetrotter Ausrüstung!

i have one of these in my van and i can store: x1 60m 11mm climbing line, x1 80m 10mm access line, x1 climbing harness, x1 throw line cube x1 pair of spikes,x1 10m & 3m lanyard, SRT gear and a assortment of slings and carabiners.

i will take pics for you and post soon.

as for rigging lines your best bet is the flexible tubs. like the ones deer man is on about, so your groundy can put it in with ease

Edited by Stuart Witt
forgot to add info

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys but i really need something with wheels cos i cant park my car close to the house and carrying all that gear is killing me, i have yellows and double yellow lines all over my street:thumbdown: hate staying in the city but the wife is happy and thats better than her complaining every day, but i swear my arms are about 5cm longer with lugging all that gear around and up 3 flights of stairs!!!:sneaky2:

A box with wheels? or no wheels! Neither of which will help the 3flights of stairs, all that will happen is youll get a bigger box that has wheels and then it'll be so heavy you'll just leave it in the vehicle.

I'll would look for transport boxes rather than storage boxes, maybe you'll find something.

A box with wheels? or no wheels! Neither of which will help the 3flights of stairs, all that will happen is youll get a bigger box that has wheels and then it'll be so heavy you'll just leave it in the vehicle.

I'll would look for transport boxes rather than storage boxes, maybe you'll find something.

thats why i was thinking of 2 or 3 boxes, i have to do 2 to 3 trips anyway to and from the car depending on how much stuff i have with me that day, and the plan was for something sturdy enough i can just bump up the stairs. I will still need to carry it down in the morning, cant see the neighbours being pleased with me thumping big plastic boxes down all those stairs at 6am.