RFS Level 2 Cert Arb at Myerscough

rcarolina

I am now in my second week of the online Cert Arb and am very impressed with the course. The learning materials are really good and the work flow is well pitched. Currently working on Soil unit (I know, I know...) and Tree Surgery Operations unit at the same time. The course involves self study, on line seminars through forums and on line assessments. Very impressed so far - just need to really set aside enough time in the eves and w/e rather than watching the box and opening brewskies! Any one else on this course out there?

I am now in my second week of the online Cert Arb and am very impressed with the course. The learning materials are really good and the work flow is well pitched. Currently working on Soil unit (I know, I know...) and Tree Surgery Operations unit at the same time. The course involves self study, on line seminars through forums and on line assessments. Very impressed so far - just need to really set aside enough time in the eves and w/e rather than watching the box and opening brewskies! Any one else on this course out there?

Hi mate, done mine on day release one day a week for a year and finished this June.. Just had results for all three exams and passed all of them.

Really great course and enjoyed it alot, kind of filled in all the gaps which for me were missing.

Best of luck with it mate :thumbup1:

Hi mate, done mine on day release one day a week for a year and finished this June.. Just had results for all three exams and passed all of them.

Really great course and enjoyed it alot, kind of filled in all the gaps which for me were missing.

Best of luck with it mate :thumbup1:

Where did you do it.

Yeah im on it, just thinking about this water in soil assignment :confused1:

Glad to hear things have improved there - I had a fairly disappointing experience of distance learning with them. Undertook the f.dip in Arb and unfortunately had no contact whatsoever from two of the three module tutors.

The third (plant biology) tutor was excellent.

I did my CS30/31 and CS38 there - both of these practical courses were very well taught and a lot of fun. I'll be returning for more of the short courses but would hesitate to go the distance learning route again.

It's a nice site, is well resourced and has a lot of Equestrian students on site too... I'll let the lads work out why that could be an attractive prospect... :thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

hello there mate, yeah im on exactly the same course. How are you finding it? Im finding it very informative and am learning lots of new things i didnt know. Its hard work trying to keep up the reading every night as i do struggle to keep information inside my head. just about to hand in the task 2 on soils, not to sure if its what is required but im hopeful its ok. . next weeks the tso task and fingers crossed ill be able to get off my backside and get cracking on that this weekend, how did you get on in the tests?