chainsaw repairs/parts ,, Hexham area ,,

bella wood

Hello there,,

Working in the Hexham area next 3-4 months and needing to know of nearest dealer or source of parts for husky saws in the area ,, just in case of breakdowns it would be good to know whats local,,, north durham area also would be good to know,,,,,

May also have a need for fellers depending if other work gets the go ahead,, felling spruce for whole tree chipping ,, only need for brashing is for getting into base of tree for felling cuts,, all day felling ,,nptc s needed 30 31 at least ,, ppe,, and well maintained saw as there hard worked ,,high safety site ,,,,,,,

any interest let me know your details and ill pass them on the head man

I don,t keep spares for them, got a husky dealer 3 miles from me, yes do after hours service and the lad i work with lives in Stanhope Castle, tinly use to rent a garage off me when he bothered paying the rent! didn,t go to wolsy school lived a bishop. Is your place on the 68 on the right just before St boswells? also i do a courtesy saw!

elfinwood

no im not at St Boswells ,, but my mobile sawmill was there a while ,, im near hawick,,

id spotted you on ebay somehow and there was a mention about stanhope,, could of been to do with firewood or chainsaws,,,

message me your number and ill give a buzz if we have probs,, got spare saws but there bein worked hard ,, cheers graham bell