My Pics from work, travels and interests.

David Goss

Nope there was no lawn and it wasnt raining, although it was a bit damp from the night before. There was a lot of moss around if thats anything to go by. Here is a couple other pics of them to get a better id, sorry i couldnt get any real close ups for some reason my camera wasnt wanting to play that day.

DSCF1177.jpg.15740c8636dd4cd11a85cfb206697340.jpg

DSCF1178.jpg.7f9584a1ecff7ecb353c37fb1bb90660.jpg

• 2 months later...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed!

me being a piccy so and so I would have liked this one done at a slightly different angle, are you aware of the rule of thirds david? and the goldn mean? applying these rules to shots like this really add a dimension.

no idea what rule of thirds and the goldn mean are. not having studied photography in any way i just point and shoot at what i see. I think i do have a good eye for a photo but i have no skills to adjust the settings on the camera to make it better. Aperture and shutter speed etc just confuse me and i rely on having a good automatic setting:blushing:

I do know what you mean about the bridge shot but that was just taken while sitting in my car having lunch, i keep meaning to jump out the car at a better angle for the perfect shot but its by that time either too dark or i just want to get home and get on arbtalk :001_rolleyes: I will one day get that shot for you hama:thumbup1:

Thanks Andy for the kind words:thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Ok i finally got myself a new pc woohoo so now i can do the talk without straining my eyes on the iphone AND i can put up pics again!

As promised (to who i cant remember:blushing:) here is some pics from NZ...

Ummm seems i am having trouble with the new pc, or maybe just my brain:blushing:

Will get the photos up as soon as i figure this out??????

Nice :thumbup:

Ok so that means the problem with not being able to upload photos is all mine and not a problem on Arbtalk side but i cant figure out what i am doing wrong!!! i do everything as i always have but when its time to upload the photos it just quits and says i lost the connection with arbtalk!!!! Argh i hate computers!