SRT help

the verminator

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the gri gri or Id or Rig, is that they must be taken on and off the line. unless you are content with RADS for ascent which is painfully slow in My experience. Easy but slow. Frog walkin is the quickest way for ascent but all that time is lost changine over to a RIG or ID for work. None of them have the amount of stop and go control that a hitch has.

If you order a rope wrench from treestuff.com it will cost $14 but you must email Luke and he will reimburse the difference if you buy directly online. The online shipping calculator will charge you more. That is only if you are buying just a wrench and no other supplies.

Kevin, is this a typing error $14?

• 2 months later...

Had a go on an Srt system the other day that I want to buy the set up for, it had a sinch in the system that allowed decent if needed. Not sure of were to get a sinch from but I liked that as opposed to other accent/ decent devices for the price I was told he picked it up for & fact it is lighter & less bulky than others.

• 2 weeks later...

Just remembered i was going to post a photo of my srt setup on here.... better late than never i suppose :blushing:

Please excuse my sad excuse for a footloop that luckily you cant see out of shot at the bottom, but i used some 6mm cord i got in america once, it works well and is very light and can take my weight without even straining so thats all that matters :001_rolleyes:

DSCF0969.jpg.279b32a5fc42aa0e9a15d6a1dccec899.jpg